Monday, November 27, 2006

hot chocolate and conservation

So I just wasted like an hour and a half of my life watching junk tv. And you can betcha I'll be doing that again soon! I'll tell you something else for nothing, hot chocolate just don't taste the same when you make it with water, even when the box swears that's all you need. What a dupe. So today I woke up a little late for church, try three hours. I didn't feel too bad though, I put a John Piper sermon on and had a lazy 40 minutes in bed while I learned about how a pastor should boast in how God is using him to do his work by uniting his congregation to spread the love :-). To be honest I'm a little fuzzy on how he brought out how it should apply to me and you but I'll play it again soon.

Where to now St Peter? I'm totally digging this song, it's got this chord progression thats like, sweet! I wonder if it's theirs. Incidentally, how frustrating is it when you know this girl digs you but you just don't dig her back, no matter how hard you try? And then, of course, the chicks you dig don't dig you back. Though I'm workin on it. Perfecting the ladies man in me, it's gonna be a while before he's ready to get his groove on though, I reckon he needs plenty of practise.

I saw this amazing program about the world and conservation. They were interviewing all these professor dudes and a couple girls as well. It was sweet to see all these really rare animals but at the same time really disturbing. Us humans have really messed the world up, apparently...

No comments: