Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Flyers and Sausages

Well, for all of those among us who know about Third Eye Blind, this blog has nothing to do with them. Hmmm, I can't seem to put two coherent thoughts together just now and as it's 3:24 I really should go to bed. Regardless of this I have a few select things to say; sicilian sausage baguettes at 3am are heavenly. And isn't it just the strangest thing that printers only go on the blink when you need them the most? It's uncanny!

So today I had to create a flyer for the Christian union carol service, it took a while, and even when I was done I really wasn't confident in it's effectiveness factor (e.f. for all those rookies out there ;-) Nonetheless I did the job and sent it in. It's funny to think that people will soon see this wonder. And I created it. I'm curious as to how people will feel when they see it.

Carol Services are cool. Least the ones i remember from boarding school. I was talking to Sarah tonight about this. We agreed that Carol Services are fun, but I guess they gotta be done properly, so I better pull my finger out for this one! Dude, lovin' the OC. ;-)

No comments: